May 31, 2009

Hannah Picture Update

I'm learning how to drink from my sippy cup!
My feet taste good! I like playing in the yard! Here I am looking summery and cute! Congrats to Aunt Courtney for graduating from nursing school! My first friend birthday party. Isaak turned 1... it will be me soon! I like to stand in my crib now... I can be found doing this during "naptime." Smiley at church... hanging out in the "cry room." It makes me laugh really hard when mom kisses my cheek. You can see my new teeth too! I'm pulling up on everything. I love Grandpa Ed's big chair!
Hannah is nine months now. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. She has four teeth (top and bottom middle teeth). She has mastered putting finger foods in her mouth... as many bites as she can cram in at once. She also can climb the two stairs from our family room to the kitchen. She has been an excellent sleeper and is trying all sorts of new foods. She claps and has started to wave. She was 29 1/2" tall and 19.12 lbs. at her 9 month appointment. Josh & I left her for almost 9 hours while we went to a wedding and she did great. She is also doing great in the nursery at church. She is such a happy girl and makes us so happy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you posted new pictures. She is growing so much!! Such a cutie.

Together We Save said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.