Overwhelmed With Love
Today is my second "first" Mother's Day. I know, that doesn't make sense. In some ways, last year felt like my first Mother's Day. I had a baby and I was taking care of her. I just couldn't see her yet. Actually, I didn't even know it was a "her"! But I felt like I deserved a medal for surviving the first trimester of pregnancy. However, this year REALLY felt like Mother's Day. I mean, my life has been flipped upside down. And all I can say is that I feel like the most blessed woman in the world. I truly love being a mother and spending every day with my precious baby. I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy girl. What more could I ask for? I have been reflecting today on how much joy she has brought to my life and how overwhelmed with love I am for her. The sermon at church today talked about how a mother's love is so great, and all of that love comes from God. The Bible tells us that whoever loves has been born of God and knows God... because God is love! Being a mom isn't always the easiest job in the world, but to me it is the best job in the world. I am overwhelmed with love. Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment