I had to share a few bargain ideas for the week-there are a ton all over the place. In my opinion, these are the best. First of all, K-Mart is doubling coupons again. Go here for lots of deal ideas:
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/06/kmart-double-coupon-deals-67-613.html
I just went and got TONS of stuff for cheap or FREE!!! (Free 40 ct. Huggies Wipes, $.49 Greased Lightening Cleaner, Free Cheerios, Free A-1 Sauce, $1.49 Cover Girl lip gloss, etc.)
In addition, here is a diaper deal idea for K-Mart (Huggies for $3.25/jumbo pack):
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2009/06/huggies-diaper-deal-at-kmart/
I actually did better than the deal posted above. After coupons, I paid $28.92 for five jumbo packs of diapers and one pack of wipes. Plus, I got $14 back for my next transaction. Plus, if I submit my receipt to The Caregivers Marketplace, I'll get another $3.75 back. That's $11.17 instead of $55-not bad!
Also, here is a diaper deal for CVS (Pampers for $2.99/jumbo pack):
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2009/06/pampers-deal-at-cvs-67-613/
There are also some fabulous Target deals this week. I just did a big Target deal two weeks ago so I don't know that I'll go again, but it's tempting. Here it is if you're interested:
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2009/06/target-free-softsoap-ensembles-special-k-cereal-and-crackers-for-083-each-and-more.html
June 8, 2009
Deals for the Week
I had to share a few bargain ideas for the week-there are a ton all over the place. In my opinion, these are the best. First of all, K-Mart is doubling coupons again. Go here for lots of deal ideas:
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/06/kmart-double-coupon-deals-67-613.html
I just went and got TONS of stuff for cheap or FREE!!! (Free 40 ct. Huggies Wipes, $.49 Greased Lightening Cleaner, Free Cheerios, Free A-1 Sauce, $1.49 Cover Girl lip gloss, etc.)
In addition, here is a diaper deal idea for K-Mart (Huggies for $3.25/jumbo pack):
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2009/06/huggies-diaper-deal-at-kmart/
I actually did better than the deal posted above. After coupons, I paid $28.92 for five jumbo packs of diapers and one pack of wipes. Plus, I got $14 back for my next transaction. Plus, if I submit my receipt to The Caregivers Marketplace, I'll get another $3.75 back. That's $11.17 instead of $55-not bad!
Also, here is a diaper deal for CVS (Pampers for $2.99/jumbo pack):
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2009/06/pampers-deal-at-cvs-67-613/
There are also some fabulous Target deals this week. I just did a big Target deal two weeks ago so I don't know that I'll go again, but it's tempting. Here it is if you're interested:
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2009/06/target-free-softsoap-ensembles-special-k-cereal-and-crackers-for-083-each-and-more.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment