Hannah and I have been able to do some more fun things lately. Jody and I took her on her first walk in her stroller last week. I had been wanting to do that for awhile but had to wait because the weather had been bad. The next day, my mom and I took her to the Fall Festival in Danville. I got her some new baby hairbows. The lady who makes them wants pictures of Hannah wearing them to put in her brochure. She said she'd give us free bows in exchange! On Sunday, I took her to church for a little bit. The kids loved her. They starting jumping up and down and clapping when we walked in. They were all crowded around her watching her-they loved it! It's been good to start doing some fun things!
I know I've said it before but Hannah just looks so cute! We are looking forward to October. When I was leaving the comment Grace looked over my shoulder and said, "My dress up box! Right here." and pointed to the picture from your sister's blog.
3 comments:
I love your pictures--Hannah is SO adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
Finally... a pic with my fav niece!! :)
I know I've said it before but Hannah just looks so cute! We are looking forward to October. When I was leaving the comment Grace looked over my shoulder and said, "My dress up box! Right here." and pointed to the picture from your sister's blog.
Post a Comment