September 15, 2008

A Funny Poop Story

So I knew that you have to be careful when changing a little boy's diaper... I didn't know the same was true for girls. On Saturday, I was dressing Hannah in the Family Room. I laid her on the ottoman to put her onesie on her. She began by spitting up on the ottoman. Then I heard her start to go to the bathroom. Since we were on our way out the door and I had her diaper bag there, I just decided to change her right there. Josh asked if I should take her to her changing table, and I said it wasn't a big deal. I took her diaper off and was holding her legs in the air with one hand while reaching for a wipe with the other. Apparently she had not finished going to the bathroom because all of a sudden, poop was spraying through the air.... yes SPRAYING THROUGH THE AIR. It went all over my left leg, and all over the ottoman, chair, and floor. I didn't know it could do that... it literally hit spots FEET away from her. Josh and I were hysterically laughing and extremely disgusted all at the same time. Hannah, I'm sure you will appreciate that story one day.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Sadie enjoys looking at pictures with me... She loves the "baby"!

Jenn said...

Grace did this to us once too!! Only we were in her room. It went on the wall, and down the changing table, etc. I can't wait to see her in person she looks so adorable.

Betsy Sudlow said...

I bet you can't say "poop" without smiling. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know poop can spray through the air like pee can. wow