I got to spend a lot of the day on Halloween with Hannah's class. They took a field trip to Curtis Orchard, and I am the room mother for her class, so I got to be involved all day. My mom also joined me for the fun! I unfortunately could not bring Lucas on this trip, so Emily kept him and Aleah for me. It was a hard decision for me to make. It was the longest I had left him, but it seems like he did pretty well. He refused to take a bottle, but thankfully he was taking baby food pretty well.
Hannah's 2nd grade teacher, Ms. Wheeler, was also MY 3rd grade reading teacher! And she still seems young!
Hannah's friends Lily, Anna, & Jillian
I made candy corn colored Jell-O snacks and the other moms brought the rest!
I sneaked down to Jacob's class for a few minutes, too. I was only in charge of their drinks:
What a fun day! I can only imagine when they're all 4 in school...


No comments:
Post a Comment