November 8, 2016

Jacob's 6th Birthday

With Jacob's birthday being just 8 days after Halloween, it worked out perfectly for the Mario theme to continue.  My amazing sister-in-law Alisa offered to make the cupcakes.  She put so much time and detail into them!  She even made all of the different paper cup holders!  

I used the balloons I made for Trunk or Treat:
and this fun veggie tray (the fire flower):
My dad made "Pin the Mustache on Mario" for me.  
He switched the picture out when it was Jacob's turn, haha.  
I had Mario in it for everyone else... 
Josh explaining the rules for the Golden Coin Hunt (wearing a fake mustache):
Mario Shirts!
I even got one for the occasion:

We tried to knock out all of our parties at once this year.  It was a joint party between Jacob and my nephew Liam with all 4 of our families.  And then Jacob said he wanted a friends party, so I thought we might as well just invite them too!  




Grandma Teresa made the Yoshi Egg game:
The Cubs had just won the World Series days before!  Jacob got some Cubs gear!!!
Mrs. Spezia made Jacob a birthday crown.  He got to sit in the birthday chair at school, and I took M&M ice cream sandwiches to his class.  I sadly forgot my camera because I had so much to carry.  
That night, we had Spaghetti with garlic bread and brownie ice cream sundaes, per Jacob's request.  Josh and I got him The Action Bible, a Mario wallet, and some clothes (mostly pants) that he needed.  And Donald Trump was elected President....What a night!  

No comments: