We got to do most of our traditional fall activities this fall. Mom, Emily, and I took the younger kids to the Fall Festival while the big kids were at school:
We all went to the Homecoming parade together:Catlin has the best candy. There is always way more than we can pick up. This year a lot of it ended up in rain puddles.
Josh and I took the kids to the Labor Day parade in Danville. It was a little crazy and it was much more difficult to get candy!
Aleah thought the sirens were loud:
Lucas napped:
My friend, Amanda Brooks, started her own pumpkin patch this year. Les, Sarah, and Moses came to visit, so we took them to check out the new patch:
I thought this picture was hysterical because of Jacob's shirt. Aleah is the furthest thing from creepy!
They even let the kids feed the cows!
No comments:
Post a Comment