Nathan and Betsy got married June 15, 2013! Betsy was a gorgeous bride, and the wedding was perfect!
We did wedding prep several days in June. I helped mom with food prep at her house and at the church in the weeks leading up to the wedding (she did all the reception food). The day before the wedding, we set up tables and chairs and then went to lunch and to get our nails done.
Since we had closed-toed shoes, we chose some fun toenail colors! I did green to match our VBS theme, which was the following week!
Rehearsal Dinner!
The Beef House-yum, yum!
Baby Hadley!
The next morning we met at the church to have our hair done.
Hannah and Jacob were the flower girl and ring bearer. Hannah did great; this was her third go around. Jacob wasn't so sure. He made it partially down the aisle and then went back to daddy standing in the back. They were both cute either way.
Hannah LOVES to dance. She had a blast with the twenty somethings. She is not one bit shy!
Jacob was happy with the blue punch!
The week after the wedding, I got to go to Betsy and Nathan's and watch them open all of their wedding gifts. I even got to be the "secretary" and record everything!
And then, about a week after that, I got to go help Betsy put some kitchen stuff away and hang some pictures on the wall. We're very happy for Betsy and Nathan!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment