Due to our CRAZY June schedule, we celebrated Father's Day as a family almost two weeks late, but I figured better late than never! Josh is a good sport; he didn't mind at all. Josh got to grill one of his favorite meals for our dinner. Chicken shish kabobs and fresh vegetables with basmati rice, yum yum!
The kids and I got him some yummy ice cream from a local ice cream shop and a six pack of some of his favorite sodas!
We also did a little Father's Day Interview:
What is your favorite thing
to do with daddy:
H: Spending time together and sit on his lap
J: Talk to him
How old do you think daddy
is:
H & J: agreed he is 40
S: only 10 years off
How much do you think he
weighs?
H & J: both said 40 lbs.
Why is your daddy the best?
H: He’s nice to me
J: Cuz daddy’s best
What is daddy’s job and
what does he do at work?
H: He gets shirts and money for us.
And he eats there.
J: He goes at work and finds things.
What’s the best thing you’ve
done with daddy?
H: Make food
J: Sit down
Why do you like daddy?
H: He’s nice
J: Because
What’s nice about daddy?
H: He loves me
J: He’s a nice daddy
How do you know he loves
you?
H: He told me
J: I don’t know
What would you like to
thank daddy for?
H: For getting me eggs and pancakes (S: daddy doesn’t make eggs and
pancakes)
J: For hugs and kisses
What does daddy do when he’s
at home?
H: Plays ball with me. I
have fun with him. He cooks spaghetti.
J: Play a game
Would you like to tell
daddy anything else?
H: I miss daddy.
J: Thank-you, I miss you.
1 comment:
That interview is too cute!!
Post a Comment