Our family went to our very first gender reveal party last week for Josh's brother, Jordan and Courtney. They found out right along with the rest of us what they were having. When we got to the party, we all had to choose a pink or blue necklace to say what we thought. Jacob and I went with blue because that's what Courtney thought, and I wasn't betting against mommy intuiton! Hannah was convinced it was a girl because "they already have a boy." Josh was also rooting for a girl because he thinks Jordan needs to experience that.
Courtney says, "It's blue; I knew it!"
It was very blue!
Boy Cousins! On the left is Courtney's sister's son, Casen. Then there is Jacob, Landon, and the 3rd Downing boy in Courtney's belly! There are no granddaughters yet in Courtney's family, and Hannah is the only one in the Downing family so far! I said we're just building our starting line-up!
No comments:
Post a Comment