On Friday, Josh and I celebrated our 5-year anniversary. Josh took the day off work. During the day, we really didn't do anything fun. We ran errands for VBS and bought more life insurance (isn't it fun being a grown-up?). That night, we went to Kennedy's for a nice dinner. We had some amazing food and a nice time talking with just the two of us. (Thanks to Emily & Betsy for babysitting :)It was weird not to do something big on our anniversary day. We planned our anniversary trip to Disney World for September because it just worked out better for several reasons... but maybe in the future I'll opt to go away on our actual anniversary :)On Saturday, it was Catlin's city-wide rummage sale day. I stocked up on clothes and shoes for Hannah. I also got her a fun push-toy. I'm glad I held out on the $30 Target one... I got a brand-new looking one for $3. My best find was a kitchen set for our 2-4 year old class at church. They have been wanting one for awhile and I was glad to find a good one for cheap!This weekend we also welcomed our new youth minister and his wife to Catlin-Nathan & Rachel Warner. They just graduated from JBC and got married two weeks ago! We are so excited to have them and I'm looking forward to getting to know them!
No comments:
Post a Comment