Lucas had a great Kindergarten year! He loved his teacher, Mrs. Price. I started subbing since all of the kids were in school, and I got to spend several days in Lucas' classroom!
Masks were required August-February of his Kindergarten year!
Mrs. Price at Open House:
First Day of School:
Field trip to the fire station:
50th day of school (50s party):
He started not feeling well in the middle of the day, so he came home, and then he was instantly fine. He was sad to miss ice cream floats at school, so we did them at home:
Storm Watch Winners:
Veteran's Day Assembly:
He still sleeps on mom sometimes. I know this stage is almost over:
Hawaiian Day:
I got to go with his class to the pumpkin patch:
He and his cousin Lydia are in the same class:
Mike Strunga got to go, too, with his church besties, Lyla & Cora:
Book Character Day - He loves MJ!
Halloween Party:
We did lots of reading:
Illini Game!
Sleeping at an Illini game, haha:
He still loves to sit with me all the time:
Eating pizza at a church event with his cousins:
His class tree at The Festival of Trees. He found a classmate there!
New Year's Eve with Lyla & Cora:
Kindergarten Class before their Christmas show:
Mike Strunga helping Lucas choose Santa's Workshop gifts:
Playing Clue:
Mommy subbing in Kindergarten:
Growing!
100th Day of School Project - 100 Legos!
Storm Watch Winner:
Birthday party at Gavin's:
Valentine's Day Party at School:
Sledding!
Sharing a chair with Caroline in music class (while I was subbing):
Well this will be a fun memory. Lucas LOVES cereal. He eats it non-stop. I thought this bowl would be a cute gift for Valentine's Day. He was so disappointed with his present, he couldn't stop crying.
And then later he decided he loves it. This boy.
He learned about the Super Bowl at school and was so pumped when "his team" won!
Crazy Hair Day:
Mother Son Game Night. He was SO UPSET I got him out in dodgeball. Oops.
Another Storm Watch:
Baby chicks at school:
Roller skating week:
Pick your own name day (Jack):
Planetarium Day:
Poor Lucas - SO VERY SICK at Hannah's state track meet!
Trying to keep him in the shade:
Mrs. Price video chatted with him from school. She is the best.
It helped him when he was really down:
He had to borrow Lyla & Cora's nebulizer. None of my kids had ever done this. We were desperate:
After leaving Peoria, we went to Jacob's baseball tournament in Springfield, but Lucas was too sick, so he and I stayed at the hotel the whole time:
Finally feeling better and went to Scheel's on the last day:
His end of the year gift for Mrs. Price:
End of the school year bash:
T-ball practice with daddy and Uncle Jordan:
He got to play with Lincoln:
He lost his first teeth the summer after kindergarten
(all year he wanted to be on Mrs. Price's tooth chart):
Basketball camp:
Track Camp:
Methodist VBS:
Swimming alone:
Lucas is a mama's boy; I love watching him grow!





















































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment