July 2, 2021

Lucas' First Year of T-Ball - Astros

 

It was finally Lucas' turn to play ball!  He was so excited for his first year of t-ball!  I joined the CSYL board this year, so I headed up t-ball (and pictures and uniforms), and Josh coached Lucas' t-ball team.  There were 8 t-ball teams in Catlin this year, so over 80 kids!  I got to divide the teams up, so of course we had a couple of cousins and a couple of good friends on our team!  I think the kids all had a lot of fun, and Lucas took up calling his dad, "Coach Josh," even at home sometimes.  Once, during a game, I had to walk something to the next field, and Lucas yelled at me from the infield, "Mom!  You left my game!!!!"  Granted, NOTHING happens defensively in t-ball, haha!   

He looked so cute walking through the ball diamonds with all of his gear:
He had an impressive little swing on him.  Josh says he's a natural!  Could be from so many years of watching his older siblings!


Go Astros!


Cousins!


The kids LOVE trophy night:


I love that he loved it so much!  Can't wait to watch him grow and play!

No comments: