My birthday week was a little crazy this year. I ended up having 5 medical appointments that week, which were fairly stressful. One was on my actual birthday. In the end, everything was fine, but all of the tests, meetings, and possibilities were worrisome and not fun. BUT, in the midst of all of that, we still managed to work some fun in. I got to go to El Toro for a b-day lunch with my mom (I have no pictures).
That night, we went to Red Lobster as a family... on a Tuesday/school night at about 7 pm... with four kids... while I should have been at a leadership meeting. But something had to give. I'm glad we went. Bonus: We had Red Lobster gift cards!
On the following Sunday, my sisters, parents, and I (and our families) went to The Beef House for lunch and to my mom's house for cake. Betsy and I always celebrate together since our birthdays are two days apart:
I told Josh not to get me anything big because I wanted to spend money at The Covered Bridge Festival for my birthday. He did pick out these fun slippers for me and a few other small gifts:
The Saturday after my b-day, we spent the day together at The Covered Bridge Festival. My parents kept the kids which was SO HELPFUL!
I love the booth by The Farm & Co. I picked ut two new signs for the new house:
I also got this cute little truck:
I wanted so much more but it's hard for me to decide on the spot. We almost went back the following Saturday, but we will have to wait until next year!










No comments:
Post a Comment