Dash & Jacob being silly:
I made Oreo cupcakes that turned out pretty good!
Hannah got these glasses and this paper doll set:
Grandma Teresa and Papa Ed made her an American Girl doll couch:
She loved it!
Cousin Mike and Lucas:
We also got to celebrate at The Beef House with Uncle Art! He got her an adorable dress which she loves and wore for the first day of school.
This was Hannah's first time having school on her birthday. We had a pancake breakfast. She got to take ice cream treats to school!
She got a triple bunk for her American Girl dolls from us:
We got her a couple of cute outfits:
We had a leadership dinner that night, so I took an ice cream cake for dessert:
Aunt Courtney took her for lunch and pedicures!
We got Josh some fun and funny presents:
With the help of Betsy and Nathan, we surprised him with MarioCart 64:
And ice cream cake again:
Whew, from shopping in Indianapolis... to a friends party at the splash park... to a family party at Jocko's... to a celebration at the Beef House... to ice cream treats at school... to ice cream cake at the leadership dinner and at home... that was a marathon of b-day celebrations! I have not discovered the art of simplifying birthdays, but we had a ton of fun, and I hope that Hannah (and Josh) felt loved and well celebrated!

No comments:
Post a Comment