It has not seemed right the past two years for Hannah and Jacob to be separated all day. They are such a "pair" that I think it was hard for Hannah to be away while Jacob was at home. It has helped her this year that he is going too. Jacob loved it right off the bat. He is thoroughly enjoying school!
Hannah is on year 3 of her bookbag (thanks PBK, she wanted to use it again and it's still in great shape!). Jacob got to choose a new bookbag and lunchbox:
This is the adorable dress that Uncle Art got for Hannah:
2nd Grade was funny.... not a parent in sight....
And the kindergarten parents just wouldn't leave, haha! Everyone just stood awkwardly silent around the walls of the room. Finally Jacob said it was fine for me to leave. It was a little sad for mama to leave him there that first day because it's the end of having him at home all day, every day! I thought, "I've had lunch with him almost every day for 6 years, and now he'll be eating at school every day." It is weird. But he loves, he needs it, and he's doing great. So that makes it easier. And I know that's a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment