May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

This was my first mother's day with 4 kids!  It was Lucas' 2 month b-day!  It was the day Lucas was dedicated to the Lord!  And it was Jacob's half birthday!  

We celebrated on Saturday with Josh's mom.  
There have been 8 new grandkids in 7.5 years on this side!
Jody got all the girls these matching outfits:
We celebrated on Sunday with my mom.  There have been 9 new grandkids in 7.5 years on this side!
A rare picture of mom and all of her kids (with Aleah photo bombing):
Josh let me pick my own Mother's Day gifts (because he says he never knows what I want, haha).  I chose a new spring wreath from Hobby Lobby...
 and a jewelry cover for my fitbit.
Being a mom is the greatest job in the world.  It's harder now with four, but I love it and am so thankful that this is my life.  One year ago, we didn't know if our family was complete or not.  And now God has given us Lucas.  And it feels perfect.

No comments: