June 5, 2016

12 Year Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated 12 years of marriage this year!  Emily and Keith kept the three older ones while we took Lucas to dinner with us at the Possum Trot.  Our date was on June 4th, which was 12 years exactly to the date of when our rehearsal dinner was there!
We've celebrated our anniversary several times with a baby; this just might be the last time!  Isn't he sweet?  He was a good dinner companion.
Josh got me flowers for our anniversary and is looking into getting me a smartphone of some sort.  I had a metal print made of one of our wedding pictures for him.  It was one from our proof book that we had never done anything with, but I have always really liked it.  Josh loved it way more than I expected him to, which made me really happy!  (Notice the cute baby in the bottom right of the picture, haha!)
Happy Anniversary, Josh!  Here's to a several dozen more!

No comments: