October 17, 2015

Baby Downing #4

  • Josh and I found out in July that we were going to have Baby #4!
  • We were excited and a little overwhelmed.
  • We told our family on Hannah's b-day weekend.
  • I took Zofran for 3 weeks for nausea this time, which helped.  I only threw up about 30 times, as opposed to about 100 with Aleah.  The nausea lasted about 8 weeks (weeks 6-14).
  • I have had a few bad headaches but so far none have been so bad that I could not move (which has been the case in the past!).
  • Overall, this has been my easiest first trimester.
  • I have a feeling of what it is; we will see if I'm right.  I'm 3 for 3!
  • I have thought that I have felt the baby move several times, but by 18 weeks, there was no mistaking it!  
  • We feel very blessed and excited that our family is growing by one more!  This was the first time I've ever hoped it wasn't multiples at my ultrasound, haha!  
  • Due date: March 19th, 2016

No comments: