February 24, 2014

Hannah's Half Birthday

Hannah's preschool celebrates half birthdays for kids who have summer birthdays, so Hannah got to have a little party for turning 5 1/2 today!  She decided on a butterfly theme, which was also the theme of her 4th birthday.  She wore her butterfly shirt and butterfly headband.  
We took advantage of one of our snow days a few weeks ago to paint part of our butterflies for our snack.  Hannah and Jacob both love painting!
 Butterfly Snack Bags!
We also had butterfly cupcakes, butterfly napkins, and pink Hawaiian punch!
These little snacks turned out to be a labor of love, as I had a very busy day yesterday.  I was gone from 8 am-10:30 pm and forgot until I got home that I still needed to ice cupcakes and fill snack bags.  So, I was up until after midnight finishing.  This pregnant lady really needs more sleep than that!  But, it sounds like Hannah had a great morning at preschool, so I'm sure it was worth it.  We'll all take a nap today!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those are adorable! I never see birthday snacks that cute in my classroom. :)