At the end of April, Hannah "graduated" from Thursday School. I use that term loosely because she's actually going back next year, but everyone gets to do graduation, even the 2 year olds. Hannah was so cute singing her songs:
The great news is that next year Hannah AND Jacob get to go to Thursday School (they will be in different classes). That means this fall, I will have two hours in Danville every week to run errands by myself, and the kids get a free, Christian preschool education. It is amazing and such a blessing in our lives!
I felt a little sentimental on this day, even though it was not particularly a big milestone in our lives since Hannah's continuing preschool next year. I just know that every day is precious, and the kids are ever-changing and growing. I cherish every single day of these young years. I love my babies soooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment