April 11, 2013

Haircut..... or Torture???

If you are wondering why we invested in a pair of clippers instead of taking Jacob to our lovely beauty salon with our kind and patient hairdresser, allow this picture to explain ourselves.  This isn't even as bad as it gets.  If you want to feel like a horrible parent, force your child to get a haircut against his will, while he begs and pleads for you to "turn it off."  PS-That is chocolate drooling out of his mouth.... it didn't work... obviously...

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so sorry.... But I couldn't help but laugh. As a parent, those are the situations where you can either pull your hair out or laugh. I am really trying to go the laughing route these days! :) I hope Jacob's haircuts get better from here!!

Oh yeah, pray for me. Quinn needs another haircut as well. Ha!

Kristina said...

Too funny!! Poor Jake... :)

Emily said...

I have always wondered why so many little boys hate having their hair cut! This picture is so sad. lol