In January, I got the itch to change up some things. My bathroom is one of the only rooms in our house that we had never painted. When we bought the house, the paint was fresh, and we didn't hate it, so we left it. That, and I couldn't think of what color I would want. Then one day, I decided I wanted it to be blue.... so now it's "Faded Denim"...
And I LOVE it! I even sprung for some new blue bathroom rugs. Seven years is long enough to justify throwing the old ones out, right? Ok, good!
While I was at it, I noticed that the dining room could use some fresh paint. The navy around the bottom of the room was looking worn since we painted it 7 years ago (could it really have been that long ago?). Since it's a quick, easy fix, I went for it. I also picked up some new curtains at Target, hung all new pictures on the walls (lots of birthday/Christmas gifts), and inherited a hand-me-down rug from Josh's mom which fit perfectly! I love my Ten Commandments and Fruits of the Spirit signs that I had made:
Yay for cheap, quick room makevoers! What's next?
1 comment:
Looks awesome steph!
Post a Comment