October 11, 2011

Phil & Erika Sudlow

 
My brother, Phil, got married at the Methodist Church here in Catlin on Saturday, October 1st!  He married Erika Prunkard, who he has been dating for several years.  She has a six year old son, Hayden, so I got a new sister-in-law and a new nephew in one day!  They had a very pretty day.  Here are some pictures from the events:
 
My sister Emily was taking pictures from the balcony, so the Downing clan decided to keep her company and watch from the balcony, while keeping our potential disruptions far away from the front of the church!
Hannah's dress unintentionally was just like Erika's!  Hannah wore her dress from Emily's wedding, and my mom made her a new black belt for it.  I didn't know Erika's dress also had a black belt.  They looked cute!
 
Our family tried to match the black and white wedding!
I decided to get my hair cut the day of the wedding.  I had a gift card from Christmas for a nice salon in Danville.  It was nice not to have to style it myself!
My handsome little guy!  I adore him! 


 


 Hannah had great fun popping bubbles at the reception!
 Phil and Erika's friends gave them a deer head as a joke wedding gift!
 We got Phil and Erika the traditional personalized crock.  Erika loved it!
 New cousins-Hayden & Hannah!!!

No comments: