May 27, 2011

Cute & Funny Sayings by Hannah

I'm not going to lie, pretty much everything that comes out of Hannah's mouth makes me laugh these days.  It's just funny to hear how "adult" she sounds.  It's amazing the phrases she picks up!  It's also funny to hear her say things not quite the right way... it's just funny all the way around.  Here are some of my favorites that she says a lot:

"I can't like it!" (She says this about lots of things; not usually food, just anything she doesn't like)
"Sooo much" (Meaning "I love you so much!)
"Oh man!" (She learned this from Boots on Dora.)
"Mommy, I a princess!" (Whenever she puts on a dress)
"No touch my booty!" (Whenever I pat her bottom)
"Eww, Pee!" (When she sees a puddle in the garage... I tried to explain not all puddles are pee, lol)
"Mmm, Baby Jake, Mmmm" (When she's hugging Jacob)
"I can't help!" (When she needs help... she sounds very distressed when she says this)
"I can't like this guy" (When she thinks a guy is scary looking)
"Mommy you sooo bootiful" (When I actually get dressed and do my make-up)
"Hear dat?" (When she hears any loud sound)
"Mommy, I look like Tiana!" (If you don't know, Tiana is an African-American Disney princess...lol)
"It's not upside down... it's up side up!" (When she gets her underwear on right!)
She has a hard time with "S's" in the middle of a word, so Excuse me=skew me, Jasmine=Ja mens,Oscar= Ah cuhs.
My favorite though is that she has randomly started saying "I love you so much, mommy!" And then she'll say... "I love you so much again... I love you more times."  She says it to daddy and Jacob too!

No comments: