We decided several months ago that Hannah would be a bee for Halloween for several reasons. There was a bee episode on Sesame Street and she wanted to watch it over and over again. She then thought every bug she saw was a bee; she became a little obsessed with them! Then there was the popular song "I'm a Be" by the Black Eyed Peas this year, and she loved it because she thought it was about a bee! I decided then to have mom make her a bee costume. After we had decided that, Hannah was playing in the backyard with Josh and I guess she was trying to catch a real bee so Josh taught her that they are "EWW!" She acted scared of her costume then and I didn't know if she would wear it, but luckily we didn't have a problem other than the fact that she dressed up two days in a row, and we had to wake her up from her nap both days to get her in her costume to get where we needed to be. She was a little grouchy, but chocolate cured everything! She got to go to Trunk or Treat at church, my mom and dad's house, Josh's dad's house (his Grandma and Aunts were all there), and my Aunt and Uncle's house. She got plenty of goodies just going to those four places! She was a pretty cute bee. We look forward to dressing up both her and Jacob next year!
Hannah and Violet Johnson, both as bees!
Lily the Ladybug joined the bees for a pic!
Hannah and Hayden!
3 comments:
Great minds think a like -- our Hannah was a bee too! :-) Good luck as you finish your pregnancy - I'll be praying for you.
I love the striped leggins, so cute! What's with that scary mask/costume in the background though, whoa! :)
Post a Comment