This is the third year in a row that mom and I have taken Hannah to the Festival of Trees in Danville, and this year, Jacob was added to the tradition! We weren't sure if he'd be here in time or if we'd even get to go at all depending on when he was born. However, the timing worked out great. This was my first outing with both kids aside from doctor appointments.
Mrs. Claus really enjoyed holding baby Jacob. I didn't think she was going to give him back!
Hannah really enjoyed the trees this year, and she had fun dancing to the Christmas music. She really liked the stuffed animal tree; she found several Elmos on it!
Grandma Teresa held Jacob while I chased Hannah!
Hannah enjoyed her first candy cane!
1 comment:
Fun- looks like you had a great time. :) I can't believe you are out and about already.
Post a Comment