October 27, 2010

Jacob's Nursery and Updates to Hannah's Room

 

Jacob's nursery is finally close to being done. I'm sure I will continue to make some changes, but it finally looks like a room at least! This is the only room in our house that we had really neglected since we moved in. We had never painted or really done anything in there besides polish the floors and buy new blinds. It was a lot of fun to design a boys room after having done lots of pink the last few years!





We have been very blessed with lots of hand-me-down clothes for Jacob which is awesome! I had so many showers for Hannah, I really didn't need hand-me-downs, but I definitely did this time! I also have been stocking up on diapers when I can get a good deal. They need so many in the beginning!






Hannah's room has had several changes lately too. The crib and the changing table went to Jacob's room. We added some Disney princess things, and some of her big toys got put in there since she also lost her toy room. It is really well organized right now and I would love if we could keep it that way!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! It makes me sad that Titus is sleeping in our bathroom. But, I guess that will make it all the more fun when I finally get to do his room.

Kristina said...

You are so organized and prepared! Way to go!