We celebrated Valentine's Day a week late this year. Between all of the birthday celebrations, Josh traveling to Texas for work, and me coming down with the flu, it was a chaotic few weeks. We had a simple family celebration with little gifts for each other. I made some super yummy cinnamon rolls in my bread machine. Josh got me a book I had been wanting, I got Josh a game he had been wanting, and we got Hannah a little Disney Princess table and chairs. It was a fun day. Hannah wore her little heart outfit that Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Ed got for her. Maybe Josh and I will get to go out eventually. It seems like something always happens when we try to get out!
2 comments:
You will have to give me the cinnamon roll recipe. I love using the bread machine! And I would love to borrow the book when you are done reading it.
Dang. I think I had been visiting the wrong link or something. I JUST NOW saw your three most recent posts. Dang it.
Post a Comment