February 5, 2010

A Year and a Half!

A shopping day with mommy-we got lots of clothes for next winter!
Hannah is 18 months old now. She is 33" and 27 lbs which is about 75-90th percentile on both. She has 15 teeth with one stubborn canine trying to come through. I think she will feel so much better once it does! She is becoming a little chatterbox and seems to pick up new words every day. Josh is so good at teaching her how to do new things too. It's fun to see how quickly she can pick them up. My favorite new one is "gentle." She lightly strokes her hand against both of your cheeks and then gives you a hug. I love it! She is full of hugs and kisses; she for sure is a little cuddler. I had a little scare with her the other day at church. We were up on the 3rd floor at church, and she ran down the hall, pushed the elevator button, got on, and rode to the first floor and was wandering around before I even noticed that she was missing! She keeps me on my toes!
A day with my buddy Hayden!
Playing with Grandma!
I love mommy's new treadmill!
Walking in the snow for the first time!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hannah is so beautiful!!! I could look at her in pics everyday!! She is changing so stinkin fast!! It sounds like she is a bit of a rascal and so much fun!!