November 2, 2009

Paul & Alisa Got Married!!!

My brother Paul and his new wife Alisa got married last week in Jamaica! My parents got to go to the wedding, along with Alisa's mom and sister. I definitely wish I could have been there, but it wasn't an option for many reasons. First of all, children under 18 were not allowed at the resort, and I'm not ready to leave Hannah that long. Secondly, it was only weeks after our Disney vacation which was booked well before we knew about the wedding, making time off and money a slight issue as well. So, sadly, we had to wish them well from afar. The day of the wedding was a little weird knowing that my brother was getting married and I was sitting at home in my pajamas. But, we got to have a big reception when they got home. We had fun eating and dancing. I think Hannah danced more than anyone. I don't have a ton of good pictures right now, but I'm sure I will have more later. Their wedding pictures in Jamaica were beautiful.

No comments: