My mom and I took Hannah to the Festival of Trees in Danville again this year. She loved it! There were decorated trees everywhere, and when we first walked in, she pointed with her mouth wide open. We let her run around and look at the trees. She had fun looking at them and dancing to the Christmas music. We stopped for a quick picture with Santa, but she really wasn't so sure what she thought about him. She didn't want to take her eyes off of him. She also got her picture taken with Mrs. Claus who she was a little more comfortable with. It's a fun Christmas tradition that I hope we get to do every year!
3 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun!! I'm so glad and I can't wait to see you on Friday.
Aww, Hanners!!!!
I love the 4th picture of Hannah... she's too cute w/ her mouth hanging open--it was great to see you last night!
Post a Comment