Just playing on the floor...I'm still trying to figure out how to crawl. I am sooo close!This is my first bath in the sink (without my baby tub!)I'm about to outgrow my carseat!!!!
I got two teeth the day after my seven month birthday!
I'm trying out the biter biscuits that Kristina and Sadie got me. They are yummy and messy. I took a bath afterward!
Please pick me up?
Look, no hands! I am sitting up really well!
My first swing ride at the park!
This is my favorite toy right now! Gotta love the $2.50 Christmas present :)
I loved swinging so much that I had to take my friend Violet. Her sister was asleep in the stroller. (We got this idea from Micah Troyer's picture from last year!)
Cute pictures--she's so smiley! I love the determined look on her face in the "almost crawling" picture. I LOVE the black & white dress and little sweater(from children's place?)
I can't believe how big she is getting. I can't wait to see her again. She has such adorable outfits & bows! She looks like she will be all over the place very soon.
2 comments:
Cute pictures--she's so smiley! I love the determined look on her face in the "almost crawling" picture. I LOVE the black & white dress and little sweater(from children's place?)
I can't believe how big she is getting. I can't wait to see her again. She has such adorable outfits & bows! She looks like she will be all over the place very soon.
Post a Comment