April 23, 2009

K-Mart is Doubling Coupons

I know I have mentioned once before that I have become a big fan of the "frugal mom blogs" since I have been staying at home. This week, they were all going crazy talking about how most K-Marts are doubling coupons (and some are TRIPLING!). I don't usually shop at K-Mart, but I had to check out what this craziness is all about. I have quite an organized coupon collection, so my mom and I headed out to K-Mart last night after Hannah was in bed. I got so many deals I had to go back today and pick up a few more things, mostly because you can only use four of the same coupon at a time. My total before coupons for both trips combined was $170, and my total after coupons was $70! I got 7 packages of diapers that would have cost $70 alone (not that I ever pay full price for diapers!). But, if you look at it that way, you could say everything else was basically free including 10 bottles of Ocean Spray Juice, 3 Sure Deoderants, 2 Dawn Soaps, 6 Packages of Huggies Travel Wipes, 1 Regular Size package of wipes, 2 Cream of Chicken Soups, Nailpolish, Suave Lotion, Soap, Aveeno Baby Lotion, Dentek Floss Picks, Rice Cakes, and four boxes of girl items I may need again someday :) Is that everything? I'm not sure, but I love getting a deal. It's kind of addicting!

3 comments:

She's crafty, and she's just my type. said...

this is all kinds of awesome. We don't even have Kmart around here anymore, but if we did... man, I'd be there EVERY DAY!

Bethany said...

That is awesome!!!! I am really going to head to k-mart! I will need diapers soon anyway!

Jenn said...

Look at you go! You are doing so good with the coupon thing. I am still struggling... But, your post has inspired me to keep trying.