April 23, 2009

PEZ & Bobbleheads

I thought about titling this post "This is How Much I Love My Husband." He has a fascination with Bobbleheads and PEZ Dispensers. He has been collecting both since he was a little boy. The tubs full of his collections have been around the whole time we've been married. I got him shelving for a lot of this right before I went into labor with Hannah, and he has finally got them up for display in the basement. He has the whole basement to himself (except for the laundry area) and he has filled it with his pinball machine, pool table, ping pong table, darts, and now his prized collections. I sure hope our kids appreciate all of this one because we don't get a lot of use out of it right now. But, I know when we were looking for a house, he really wanted an area like this, so I'm glad he has it. Boys will be boys :)

2 comments:

Betsy Sudlow said...

I've been in your basement like once.

Jenn said...

You will use it eventually. We use ours all the time for small group & when the youth kids are here. When Hannah gets a little older and needs more room for her toys you might find it useful for that too.