May 10, 2008

BobbleHead Day at Wrigley

A couple of weeks ago, Josh and I both took the day off of work and went up to Wrigley Field for BobbleHead Day. We had a great day. We figure days like those may not be as common soon so we better take advantage. We drove up early so we could be in line two hours before game time. We had lunch at the park and the weather was perfect. I have been to some miserably hot and cold baseball games, but we have lucked out the last couple of years-it makes it so much more enjoyable. After the game, we went to a restaurant called Smoke which was recently featured on one of Josh's favorite TV shows- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. It was a great day. Who knows, maybe we'll take the baby next year?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Sounds like fun! Marc and I are going to a game Thursday (Sadie won't be attending this time...)

Jenn said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Hey, I saw a book in one of my magazines I thought you might be interested in. Its a children's book called "The Birthday Tree" Its about parents who plant a tree on the day their son in born (sound familiar?) Anyway I thought you might want to check it out. (maybe a good gift for Josh for father's day if your having a boy??) Just an idea...