Aleah's kindergarten class had 2 field trips in one week and it was important to us for me to go to both. Also, we had some stressful things happening on the home front... And in the middle of that, I had a ton of birthday celebrations...
Sense a theme here: the church staff took me out for Mexican at Tacos Nieves; the next day my mom took my grandparents and I out for Mexican at El Toro:
That night our small group went out to celebrate with Mexican food at La Potosina (same day, different sombrero):
The three of us share a birthday week (10-9, 10-9, 10-11)
Josh took me and the kids for a day at The Covered Bridge Festival.
He got me these signs (and some other fun things):
Josh also got me a mug that he had his brother pick up for me in DisneyWorld, a Disney board game, a Cubs hoodie, some candy, and Stitch Fix money. Sandy got me some incredible rings that I had mentioned several years ago with all of my kids' names on them! I can't believe she remembered! Such a nice gift:
My parents got me some really cute fall decorations that I wanted. I was even well celebrated at Cross Training! My friend Kris gave me a Mad Goat gift card; my boss brought me iced coffee (I needed it); and 100+ kids sang to me with a cupcake!
I had so many extremely kind facebook messages, text messages, and Marco Polos that I was brought to tears over and over.
It was a great day but maybe you can also sense I was a little overwhelmed by everything! And if I'm being honest, there were also some very unperfect moments mixed into this crazy week of celebration. I have already thought of ways to reduce the craziness next year ;) But I am so very thankful to have been shown so much love by so many people that I love!















No comments:
Post a Comment