Mickey Mouse, Mal & Evie from Descendants, & Luigi
Halloween with 4 kids - what a week! We had Trunk or Treat at church (which I was technically in charge of this year); I was also in charge of Hannah's class party; I helped a little bit at Aleah's & Lucas' class parties; we went trick-or-treating, and we ended our Halloween night with a party at my parents' house!
Hannah and Jacob helped me set-up at Trunk or Treat. Hannah did her own trunk:
and Jacob helped me set-up the photo booth:
The girls were sick of their wigs before too long:
My mom also had a trunk:
Lucas got to go with me to Aleah's class party:
The kids wore Halloween shirts to school:
We met up with cousins and Papa Steve at my parents' house:
We love ending our night each year with a chili party:
Several of the cousins were from Descendants this year. We didn't even know Aleah & Lydia were both going to be Evie until that night!
Hadley was Audrey:
My mom made this cute dessert:
Happy Halloween!








No comments:
Post a Comment