Lucas and I in our matching Christmas PJs.
He had pajamas the same pattern as a baby so I love seeing these on him:
Lucas sleeping on me at the Illini basketball game. He can fall asleep anywhere!
Lucas January 2019:
Man, I love this kid. He has the best smile:
Lucas after a fresh haircut, which is always a challenge. He cries. A lot.
I told you he can fall asleep anywhere.
Like just inside the back door right after he walks in... with all his snow gear still on:
Lucas got to join preschool when he turned 3:
Field trip to the airport - On a private plane with Pacen!
Chillin' at a baseball game with his Mickey hat.
I think he sweet-talked the concession stand ladies out of an extra hotdog:
I LOVE his blue eyes. Such a handsome little guy:
Wait.... yes.... there he is, sound asleep!!!!
Lucas goes to LOTS of ballgames...
and gets LOTS of treats...
and plays dress-up with the girls??
and apparently my bras??
Lucas loves the turtle slide at Sholem:
I was getting his hair off his face at a super hot baseball game...
but he saw it on my camera and had to fix it!
He loves his Mickey Mouse!
JULY 2019:
Headed to the pool:


























No comments:
Post a Comment