March 17, 2017

Trey & Molly's Wedding

We had a nice getaway to southern Illinois for my cousin Molly's wedding.  I was a little worried when I got the invite because it was adults only.  I didn't mind leaving my older 3, but I was definitely worried about leaving Lucas, as he was still nursing, especially before bed.  I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew I didn't want to miss the wedding.  My friend Sandy GRACIOUSLY agreed to keep my 4 kids, including my baby who had never taken a bottle.  Yikes.  She's brave!  And kind!  I'm SO GLAD we got to go though.  I would have HATED to miss it!  
It was a beautiful outdoor wedding in the woods.


The reception was a lot of fun:

I love my Uncle Art:


It was also a great excuse to getaway overnight with Josh.  It was our first date of any kind in over a year.  We had a great time!  It's always so weird to be with him without kids but also GREAT!  I love this man!
Of course we had to track down some Ski while we were in Southern Illinois:
The kids did great at Sandy's.  Lucas slept in their bedroom and did great too.  What a great weekend!

No comments: