Lucas' first birthday theme was such an easy choice this year, right after the Cubs won the world series for the first time since 1908! We had a lot of fun with it. We had Chicago style hotdogs and nachos with cheese. Yum!
Grandma Jody and Papa Bob got Lucas a toybox:
Lucas wore his daddy's old Nikes on his first birthday:
I made him eggs for breakfast, and then we went to Champaign for the day and to Cross Training in the afternoon. It was a full day!
We got some special cupcakes while in Champaign for our family dinner that night:
Lucas ate the ENTIRE thing face first! He had this figured out better than any baby I've seen!
I made him this cute little smash cake for his family party:
With lots of tips from my friend Kristina, I also made these cookies which tasted better than they looked!
We had blue sno cones:
Lots of cousins:
Aunt Erika made him this adorable shirt:
Grandpa and Grandma Reeves sent a card and money in the mail!
It was a really fun party. I think everyone had a good time.
And we had so much fun celebrating our boy! The first year went so fast!
And we had so much fun celebrating our boy! The first year went so fast!






No comments:
Post a Comment