Aleah is quite an active girl these days. She runs all over the place. She knows what she wants and when she wants it but she can't always communicate it. She gets into lots of messes like the day she managed to open a bottle of nail polish and get it all over herself and her clothes and Jacob's chair. See her hand:
She also eats every writing utensil in existence (crayons, markers, pencil erasers, eyeliner, etc.). She loves to put on sunglasses and shoes. She's a little obsessed with both.
She loves swinging!
She keeps me on my toes!
Some days I still can't believe how blue her eyes are!
After about 7 years of parenting, I have determined that this might be the most exhausting age, at least when it comes to going places. She doesn't like to sit still. She's too young to expect her to do what I say. She can't communicate what she wants. Certain things like flying on airplanes, going to the movies, going to doctor/dentist appointments with her in tow, etc. all take a lot of energy on my part! But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment