Hannah got to play her first season of basketball this winter. She really enjoyed it! Josh was the assistant coach of her team. They went to practice every Friday night together. Then every Saturday morning, the whole family went to watch her play... at 8:15... in Jamaica. I'll be glad to have the 9:00 slot next year!
Hannah shooting the ball for the first time ever in a game;
I need to work on my action photography shot skills.
Hannah was great at dribbling!
Hannah was #23. They asked at sign-ups what number she wanted to be, and I said how about #23 for her birthday. I wasn't even thinking of Michael Jordan at the moment. And then she ended up being on the Bulls. Too funny! Josh told her that's a big number to live up to!
We got to run the concession stand as a family one day!
We had a big party at the end! One of my best friends, Sandy, is in charge of the program. I made her take a picture with the cake like it was her baby shower!
The kids all got trophies at the end. Hannah was super excited about this!
She is already asking when we can sign up again. At this point, it's safe to say she likes basketball way more than gymnastics!
No comments:
Post a Comment