December 24, 2014

Sudlow Christmas


Sudlow family Christmas was on Christmas Eve morning, as it usually is.  We had fun dressing up the three babies, but we didn't have much luck with taking pictures!  
First, we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus:
Then we opened TONS of presents.  With 19 people, there are A LOT of gifts!
All the girls got cute teddy bears from Great Uncle Art and Great Aunt Linda
Aleah got a Simba
Hannah loved her Elsa shirt from Uncle Phil and Aunt Erika
Grandma Teresa made beautiful doll clothes for Hannah.  
She kept saying, "I love them; I love them; I love them!"
Jacob LOVES his Barbecue Party game.  He was familiar with it from TV, and we have played it tons since Christmas.  He said, "It's sizzlin' fun, by Goliath."  And he also said, "I can't believe I actually have this game."



We had a great day, and then we all headed to church in the evening!

No comments: