December 25, 2014

Christmas Morning

We left cookies and milk for Santa, and Hannah wrote him a letter on her own.  She is learning so much at kindergarten!
Santa brought Hannah a scooter (that ended up having to be exchanged); he brought Jacob a toy phone; and he brought Aleah a base for our Rody so it can be a rocking horse too.
Josh and I got the kids a really cool pool at Aldi on end of the summer clearance.  The kids kept asking for it every time we went this summer, but I waited until it was the last one left and it was marked down as far as I thought it would go.  We can't wait to use it next year!
Hannah took money to buy gifts at Santa's Workshop at school this year.  She got Jacob this cool stuffed turtle.
She got me a necklace and earrings.
Josh and I got the kids each a personalized book.

I was really excited about Josh's gifts this year.  I got him a case of Surge, a Peter Pan Pez, and a Friday Night Lights T-Shirt.

Jacob made me some precious gifts at preschool.
Aleah got matching Minnie jammies this year too, but she wasn't in the mood for a group picture.


We always make homemade doughnuts on Christmas morning.  I also hadn't got all of my candies done, so we made caramels and peppermint bark that morning to take over to the Downings later that day.  
I love having Christmas morning at home with my family!

No comments: