December 19, 2014

Pre-Christmas Advent Activities

We did Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes this year
Our family got to go to The Polar Express!


We picked up pizza on the way home, and I thought it was funny that Josh went into Little Ceasar's in his pajamas.  He had to swallow his pride on that one.
I was SO HAPPY to have a fifth stocking this year!
We went to "A Catlin Christmas" to see Santa come into town!
Our elf "Chippy" kept the kids entertained.  
He brought them an Advent Book which is a new favorite family tradition!








Jacob had pajama day at preschool.  
He got to take a blankie and a stuffed animal.  
Do you think this kid likes Mickey?
We had a lot of presents under our tree.  I think I wrapped about 40 gifts that all left our house!
I organized Hannah's school Christmas party, but I didn't get to go to this one.  
I made "Reindeer Food" for her and her classmates.  The kids helped!
The kids loved helping me with Christmas baking!

No comments: