August 31, 2011

Hannah's 3rd Birthday... Mostly in Pictures!

Hannah's birthday started off with pink scrambled eggs and toast with jelly.  She was a fan!
Then, Hannah, Jacob, Grandma Teresa, and mommy went to The Orpheum Children's Museum in Champaign for some fun.  We had never been there before.  Hannah really liked it.  She liked dumping blue sand...
and going down the castle slide...
and playing at the water table.
Then, we met Grandpa Ed for lunch at Monical's-Hannah's favorite.  Grandpa and Grandma let her open one present at lunch.
It was bride and groom "paper dolls" (wood & magnets).  They were a hit!
That night, Josh and I gave her two presents: a Fancy Nancy book and a large floor puzzle.
We had Elmo cupcakes and opened a few other presents she received in the mail!



 Hannah and daddy had fun playing horsey.
The next day, Hannah got some more presents in the mail from Uncle Paul & Aunt Alisa.
Then, we had a party a few days later with lots of family.  Hannah had requested a Dora cake, and I was excited to try and make it.  I was really happy with how it turned out.
 Seeing how much she liked it definitely made it worth it!
 Hannah got all kinds of neat presents, including a princess chair and a real princess crown from Aunt Linda and Uncle Art...
 a princess wand from her friend Tony...
and a picnic table from Grandpa Steve.  

She also got some really cute clothes that mommy was probably more excited about than Hannah, the movie Rio, a princess bowling set, a camping chair, her first My Little Ponies, lots of hairbows made by Aunt Emily, and much, much more!
The present that got the best reaction by far was a Rapunzel dress made by Grandma Teresa.  I hadn't even pulled it all the way out, and she was ripping off her clothes (which actually were pajamas that she had convinced Aunt Emily to change her into at the beginning of the party....). 
It was hysterical.  She stripped off her clothes in 3 seconds flat, and everyone was hysterically laughing and snapping pictures.  She was only worried about getting that dress on.  She just kept saying, "I want to wear that dress, I want to wear it!"
 We got it on her quickly!
 She even had Rapunzel hair to wear with it!
Daddy loves his princess!
 After cake, we had one more surprise for Hannah...
 Josh and I got her a (used) princess car!!!!  It looks brand new!  
 She loved it!
 SOOO EXCITED!!!!!
We love you, Hannah!!!  Happy 3rd Birthday!!!!!

No comments: