October 21, 2010

My Pregnancy-35 Weeks!

Here I am at 35 weeks-the most pregnant that I have ever been!

I thought maybe I should do a little update on my pregnancy as I could either be days or weeks from the end-you never know!  I am starting to feel much better about the preterm labor concerns, as I am past the 34 week mark which is crucial.  The next big step is 37 weeks-that was my goal!  Who knows-maybe I'll make it to 41 (but I hope not!).

If I am being honest, I have been really up and down on how I am feeling.  I am tired, have lots of headaches and heartburn, and can be pretty crabby, especially in the evenings.  Don't you just want to come hang out with me now?  I just do not feel like myself some days, but it's ok.  I'm trying to enjoy all the good things about pregnancy and savor each day because I know I'll eventually miss it.  I do LOVE feeling Jacob kick around.  I cannot wait to snuggle with him.  It's weird to think that at this point, I was already holding Hannah!

My family has been having fun guessing Jacob's birth date, height, and weight.  I am declaring some obvious losers here.  First of all, my dad gave the statistics for "the Thanksgiving turkey."  I told him he will be raising the baby then because that would kill me!  Also, Hannah was 21" at 5 1/2 weeks early so I doubt he will be much less if I go full term, but maybe I'm wrong!  And I certainly hope that Paul's date is wrong.  I DO NOT want to go into December-please!!!!  Here are the results so far.  Feel free to add yours in the comments:
Name
BirthdateHeightWeight
Mom11/824"8 lbs.
Josh11/1222.5"8 lbs. 3 oz.
Betsy11/1519"7 lbs. 15 oz.
Keith11/1718"7 lbs. 8 oz.
Emily11/1819"7 lbs. 9 oz.
Alisa11/2118"8 lbs. 9 oz.
Stephanie11/2223"8 lbs. 10 oz.
Erika11/2321.5"7 lbs. 5 oz.
Dad11/2516"21 lbs. 8 oz.
Phil11/2722"7 lbs. 14 oz.
Paul12/322"9 lbs. 4 oz.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh man your dad was brave for saying that!! I want to add Nov 28th, my anniversary, weight 9lbs 2oz and height 20 and a half... You look beautiful and I just know it will be right when he comes!! Praying for you all!!

Kristina said...

Yeah for a belly pic--I've been waiting! You look cute! I will go with Nov. 25 (K's birthday) 8lbs. 6 oz. and 22 inches... although I really hope you can be home for Thanksgiving dinner so maybe 22 or 23 would be better!