The Reeves Reunion
Josh and I hosted the Reeves Family Reunion at our house this year. My Granparents were in town from Florida, so they came along with my aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, brothers, sisters, etc. We had almost 25 people in the house! We were originally thinking it could be an indoor/outdoor event but it was way too miserably hot to be outside!
I was planning on cleaning my house the day before, but I got another one of those awful pregnancy headaches that have been plaguing me this time, so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. So Saturday, I cleaned like a mad woman. Nothing like having people over to get you motivated! Even though we host small group at our house every week, I still don't normally clean that well!
Josh wins the husband of the year award for standing over a hot grill and cooking for everyone! And that was after he had mowed our entire lawn and helped me clean the house. I really appreciated his help because I really needed it, and I know his mind was preoccupied with the upcoming VBS, but he was still a great host.
Sisters!
It was really good to see all my family together. It's weird only seeing my grandparents once a year since they moved to Florida. I was just imagining what our get togethers will look like in a few years. There were only four kids at this event, but I was thinking that once all of my siblings have a few kids, things could get CRAZY! Someone needs to buy a bigger house!
No comments:
Post a Comment